We Buy White Dove Mexican Bonds
1913 97,500 Peso Gold-Backed (“White Dove”) Mexican Bonds
Not many people know very much about or have even heard about White Dove Mexican Bonds. These bonds carry a huge weight in value and actually control a large amount of gold. Some investors like the real thing but this is just as good and weighs a whole lot less. Anyway, we have been asked to find these bonds and provide a quick sale for a bond owner.
We have the largest buyer in the WORLD ready willing and able to buy as many of these Gold-Backed (“White Dove”) Mexican Bonds as you can sell. We Just needs the copy of one of the bonds, the serial number(s) and seller’s name and after we validate the bond(s) we can furnish a contract within one hour.
Our Buyer will close very quickly if this procedure is followed.
1. Seller or seller’s mandate to provide bond owner’s name and a copy of the front and back of one bond and serial numbers of all bonds available for sale.
2. Buyer’s mandate will validate the bond serial numbers without altering its integrity.
3. If the bond(s) checks out, a contract is issued immediately, usually within one hour.
4. Upon seller’s acceptance of the terms, the parties will mutually select a location for the bond lot to be viewed and authenticated.
4. Payment will be issued by wire transfer to the seller within 24 to 48 hours after authentication is completed.
5. When payment has been received in seller’s account, seller will sign a release of the bonds to transfer ownership to the buyer.
6. This whole process can be completed in 3 to 4 banking days.
No Brokers/Intermediaries: These transactions are very sensitive. After initial introductions we need to be in direct contact with the Seller’s mandate. No exceptions. If you can’t do that then please don’t contact us.
This process is very similar for other Mexican bonds. Simply complete “Fast Sell Form Online” or call 800-346-0136 Ext 7.
NOTE: Blacklisted White Dove Mexican Bonds? If your White Dove Mexican Bond Serial Number is blacklisted but you or your client is the rightful owner, the bond can still be bought on the spot.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION TO BUY NOR AN OFFER TO SELL ANY SECURITIES. ANY SUCH SOLICITATION OR OFFER WILL ONLY BE MADE THROUGH PROPER BANK-TO-BANK CHANNELS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY ACTS, STATUTES AND ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS. SENDER IS NOT A UNITED STATES SECURITIES DEALER, BROKER OR US INVESTMENT ADVISOR. THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION AND OR ATTACHED DOCUMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED OR AUTHENTICATED & ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED A SOLICITATION FOR ANY PURPOSE IN ANY FORM OR CONTENT, NOR AN OFFER TO SELL AND/OR BUY SECURITIES AND OR PROPERTIES. MERELY DESCRIBING THE DETAILS OF AN EXISTING PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAM DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF ANY KIND AND, IF PRESENTED,IS DONE SO AS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. UPON RECEIPT OF THESE DOCUMENTS, YOU AS THE RECIPIENT, ACKNOWLEDGE THIS DISCLAIMER AND WARNINGS HEREIN. BY READING BEYOND THIS POINT, YOU AGREE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT THIS IS A PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION AND YOU AGREE TO KEEP IT PRIVATE IF NOT PLEASE RETURN TO SENDER. This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, Codified at 18 U.S.C. §§ 1367, 2510-2521, 2701-2710, 3121-3126.Also, see:http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm -Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act 15 USC, Subchapter I, Sec. 6801-6809